Elkhorn Saloon Country Bar and Grill was about to open in an off-the-beaten-path location. The owners couldn’t spend $1,000 or more on a website, yet they needed a strong online presence with a punchy look to draw a young crowd. Just as important, they wanted to update the site themselves — without coding — so they could post photos of their live music as well as upcoming shows.
- Met all client requirements
- Designed custom header image patterned after ad campaign (elk silhouette)
- Adapted stock background image to match logo red
- Provided technical support for change in account type for hosting service
- Installed and built out WordPress website
- Provided training for two people
- Provided technical support for 30 days after launch