Natural Value needed a custom-design WordPress website to replace its outdated, unused, and very purple existing website. A fast-growing producer and distributor of organic and natural food and non-food products, it needed custom features such as a searchable store locator, downloadable PDF sell sheets, and a magazine-style home page. And all of it had to be easy to update without coding.
- Met all client requirements
- Assisted with hosting-service change
- Designed prototype in Photoshop
- Custom-coded WordPress website to match prototype
- Laid out 22 pages plus 4 blog posts
- Created different templates and sidebars for each of five sections
- Created tables for PDF files and styled them to look like sidebars
- Uploaded database of 2500 store locations
- Created searchable tables for trade-show schedule (with logos), BPA updates, and countries or origin
- Provided personalized training
- Provided 90 days of technical support after launch
The company recently launched another redesign, but the structure I set up remains intact, with new products and Gary’s Blog still featured prominently.