NorCal Electric Co. paid a hefty monthly fee for a generic website, when they came to me for an affordable WordPress website and training. Because the two partners were not big writers, I suggested they take photos of all their projects and upload them to their blog as the projects were completed. With the photos telling the story, they’d only need one or two sentences to provide context. I’ve used that method on several websites since then, including the one you’re looking at right now!
- Met all client requirements
- Met with client to develop site map and project schedule
- Developed color scheme based on existing logo
- Created header image using existing logo
- Managed launch of new website on server of new hosting provider
- Trained client after launch