Fremont Community Garden in Sacramento needed a fresh new look for its website – but it had to be free, and it had to be very easy to update. As a garden member, I needed a task that would fulfill the garden’s monthly work requirements. The Garden had a beautiful logo that wasn’t being used on the current website, but I knew it would be an excellent anchor for branding the new website design.
- Met all client requirements
- Met with client to set up WordPress.com account and develop site map
- Created header image using existing logo
- Contributed one of my photos of the garden for the background image (sage)
- Set up photo galleries, Contact page map, and waiting list PDF link
- Added a photo to each page
- Trained garden leader on WordPress.